It’s TIME! Who want’s some free wedding photography in 2012? Do you know a fantastic, deserving, completely head over heels in love couple?
Have they fallen on hard times?
Do they give back to their community and/or those they love without asking for anything in return?
Do they just dog-gone deserve it? Well then….continue reading!!
Why am I doing this?
I absolutely love photographing weddings and count it a blessing to participate in so many wedding day celebrations. I want to be able to give back some of that blessing by lending my time and talents to one couple.
What does the couple get?
Wedding coverage from KristieLynn Photography & Design We’ll be with you when you get ready right through to the reception where everyone lets loose. It’s about 9 hours of coverage (depending on your schedule). We’ll then edit the photos and get them to you on disk, ready for printing. We’ll also upload the files to an online gallery that you can share with family and friends.
But wait… there’s more! 😉
I’m also offering a Totally Awesome and TOTALLY FREE Engagement session at your choice of location (local only) PLUS a custom designed hardcover photographic guest book for all of your fantastic guests to leave you notes of adoration and advice in. These are always a HUGE hit, and a great keepsake to look back on!
The couple, a family member or their friends submit the couple’s story via email to email@example.com. The stories will be read by me, my spouse, and another objective party (or 3 if we really can’t make up our minds). We will choose a couple and announce the lucky couple by February 14th, 2012! (That’s Valentine’s day! What a great gift!) . If you aren’t the couple submitting an entry, please confirm with them that they don’t already have a photographer before you enter them in the contest.
Are there any rules?
- The couple must be getting married in 2012 and not have already booked a photographer. The date must be open on both of our calendars If we aren’t available for your wedding, we’ll let you know right away.
- The wedding has to be anywhere in the world. (Travel expenses ONLY outside of 150 miles of Surprise, AZ are to be covered by bride/groom)
- You must be real.
- You must be willing to sit back, relax and have your day beautifully captured by me and my equally talented second shooter. Just have fun! We’ve got this!
What do we need from you?
- The bride and groom’s first and last names and their contact information.
- The couple’s story (this is HUGE!) – how they met, got engaged, and why they should be chosen for free wedding coverage – anything fun you want us to know about them.
- The wedding date and locations (of the ceremony, reception, etc – whatever may be known).
- A photo of the couple. This will be used on the blog post when we announce the final couple.
Where and when do we send our submissions?
Email entry submissions and any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org And remember, submissions are due by February 10, 2012 at midnight PST.
Shout it from the rooftops (ok, from your FB wall is fine too 😉 )
We’d absolutely love it if you took a moment right now to yell really loud!